DigitalFuture AG is your your trusted, highly qualified and experienced companion for complex organisational transformations.
We work both in the context of your organisation and when it comes to your personal development. We have experienced the area of career and personality development very intensively in recent years and are happy to accompany you on your path. Our transformation services are mostly in the following contexts of complex organisational transformations:
- Management of interdisciplinary innovation projects
- Identification of subsidies or private investors
- Management of digitalisation programs or projects
- Recruiting of highly qualified personnel (e.g. Chief Digital Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Board Members, Chairman, …)
- Identification of alternative training or further education opportunities
- Development of leaders, managers or experts
- Analysis and conception for business transformations
- Analysis of potential for company mergers or the founding of new companies
DigitalFuture AG has official authorisation from the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) and the competent cantonal authority in Lucerne to offer both personnel placement and personnel leasing in the sense of temporary or loaned work of highly qualified personnel (e.g. Chief Digital Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman, …). We are also authorised to place or lend highly qualified personnel from Switzerland in organisations abroad and persons from abroad in organisations in Switzerland.
In our mandates and coachings we use our integrative ©DigitalThinking models and methods, which we developed and continuously optimised in numerous projects and coachings in practice over the last 26 years and which differ from other methods due to their strong rigor.
Our Chairman, Prof. Dr. Clemente Minonne gives a detailed description and explanation of these methods in his new book “Digital Business Engineering: Going Beyond Business Models and Getting Down to Digital Business Processes”, which was published in January 2022.